Chamber Events & Programs
Designed to Grow Business
The Muncie-Delaware County Chamber of Commerce offers Chamber members and non-members a variety of events and programs designed to help grow business in Delaware County, including educational and entertaining programs and productive networking opportunities. Your Chamber offers community insight and exposure through participation in our events and programs. All members are encouraged to attend and participate in programs offered by your Chamber. To find out which events and programs are best for you and your business, please contact us.
Please view the calendar to find an upcoming program that suits you and your business. If you would like to view photos of our events and programs, be sure to visit our photo albums.
For more information or questions about attending or sponsoring a Chamber event or program, please call us at 765-288-6681 or email your Chamber.
COVID-19 Event Safety Protocols
- Staffs of the Chamber of Commerce and the Horizon Convention Center will be wearing masks
- There will be a maximum of four to five people seated at a table at a time
- Tables are spaced six feet apart
- Masks are required during all parts of our events, except when eating
- Beverage stations are staffed by HCC employees wearing masks in place of drinks at the table
- All buffet-style meals will be attended by staff of the Horizon Convention Center. Guests will be served their food as they walk through the line. While in the buffet line, guests will be asked to wear masks and stay behind a barrier to avoid being too close to the food.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available
With our members at the center of what we do, we are making your safety our priority at events. We are committed to continuing to follow the governor’s and local health officials’ guidance. If you have any questions or concerns, we encourage you to reach out to any of our staff. For more details on Horizon Convention Center’s practices, please see their COVID-19 safety protocols on their website.